Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WHOOTTT.

AHAHAHA. AN UPDATE.


how was CNY everyone? it's now wed. and i haven't touched my homework yet -.-
oh well. so now i'm going to chiong ahhh!

heh. I painted my nails pink. Why pink though i'm not a pink person? Cos it suits my skin tone. haiii. xD

Got $334 so far XD well. I'm gonna get more on sat, though i dunno how much more ne.

I already told myself i can spend 20% of my CNY for whatever i want and save the rest. so that's... $66.80. LOL.

AND I SAW HEYSAYJUMP FIRST PHOTOBOOK @KINO *SPAZZES* $45.90!!!

but i dunno if i shd get it. mom may kill me. ;X But...gyaaa. wakarenai ne.
I didn't know they brought in stock. kino said they didn't. but then i saw one at the photobooks section. *my fangirl heart went doki doki doki max*
AHHHHHHH. I WANT THE PHOTOBOOK. D; well. see if mom allows XD Cos she did for the calender ne. That's her bday present to meeeeee! and it's coming in 3 WEEKS 4 DAYS.



and counting down....WHOOT.


OH YEAH. HITOMI NO SCREEN'S COMING OUT IN A WEEK. :D


hah. okay. i'll go do my hw now XD

Ja ne! (bye in jap)


シャルロット

No comments:

Post a Comment