Saturday, January 2, 2010

FIRST POST!

:D HI ALL! HAPPY NEW YEAR! XD This post will be red cos well...it's the new year! yay!~


Little intro bout myself- I'M A JPOP FAN (esp JE-Johnny's entertainment) NOT A KPOP FAN. I REALLY ADMIRE HEYSAYJUMP! or JUMP for short. haii ( ^^ ) ano...I like anime too, like D. Gray man and kimi ni todoke. People like shann call me an otaku. it's someone who like manga/anime. :D -end-


GOOODDDDDD MOM'S GONNA GET FOR ME THE JUMP CALENDER :D *does a jig* ohyeah~ oh yeah~ it'll come in mid march ^^ can't wait ne? haha i told you i like JUMP.

Yuto-kun daisuki ne?~


gee. i don't know why i'm even creating a blog. i think cos i would like to stay as part of 4co. i really wanna thank you guys for the wonderful memories. <3"thank you" ありがとう. i'll try to drop by 4co loads ne?

signing off,

char

No comments:

Post a Comment